On the occasion of the
EUROPEAN MARITIME DAY
High Level Stakeholder Forum (ed. IV)
“Black Sea-Danube Social-Economic Innovation Forum”
Promoting a SMART Entrepreneurship in the context of
INNOVATION for the Danube – Black Sea Region
Bucharest – ROMANIA, 22-23 May 2014
First Day – 22 May 2014
Venue: Palace of the Parliament
Senate of Romania (A1 entrance – Calea 13 Septembrie) – “Constantin Stere” Hall
09.30 – 10.00 Registration of the participants.
10.00 – 10.30 Launching of the book “Apusul si Marea” by Dan MOCANESCU.
10.30 – 11.30 Official Opening Ceremony.
Greeting messages from:
- Senate of Romania – Senator Marian VASILIEV, Chairman of the Committee for Equal Opportunities / Member of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation
- European Commission
- EUSDR Institutional Capacity and Cooperation” – Urban Platform Danube Region – Vienna
- Embassy of Austria in Romania
- Romanian Academy
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs – EUSDR National Coordinator
- Ministry of Education
- Romanian Naval Forces
- EUSDR International Honorary Chair “Jean Bart”
- Representative of FNGCIMM
- Representative of FGCR
- Other representatives of the Partners and Sponsors
11.30 – 12.00 Presentation and debate of the Open Letter (draft version) regarding the improvement of EUSDR management in Romania
12.00 – 13.00 Section 1. SMART Management for Investment Projects
- General Director Carmen PODGOREAN – EUSDR National Coordinator Romania
- Sever AVRAM – “Integrated Development: Danube – Black Sea” Action Group
- Prof. univ. dr. Eng. Cristiana SIRBU – GIEDD
13.00 – 13.45 Networking session & Wine tasting, offered by Ethic Wine – Vinarte & Viile Sandu
13.45 – 15.15 Section 2. The new role of Entrepreneurial Education for promoting the macro-regional economic relaunching
- Prof. Carmen COSTEA – EUSDR Consultative Council – Romania
- KMC Octavian SERBAN – Knowledge Management Institute – Romania/Knomacons
15.15 – 16.00 Awarding Ceremony of the Trophies “Black Sea – Danubian Social & Economic Innovator” – 2014
Second Day – 23 May 2014
Venue: Romanian Banking Institute (IBR), “Atrium” Hall
(A1 entrance – Negru Voda nr 3)
9.00 – 9.30 Vernissage of the Art Exhibition – Marcel CHIRNOAGA and Monica CERCHEZ-CHIRNOAGA.
9.30 – 11.30 Practical Workshop & Team Simulation Exercise:
Innovation within the new EU Financing Programme “Horizon 2020″ – Opportunities for innovative businesses, especially for SMEs and research centres. Making use of financing, under the program “Horizon 2020” for the benefit of the Danube macro-region, with a focus on projects of the “Russe Trilateral” – Bulgaria, Serbia, Romania.
This special module, supported by the EU/Romanian special representatives of the “Programme Horizon 2020”, is devoted mainly to entrepreneurs, managers and consultants interested to apply to the various financing lines for developing new innovative business.
The European experts of the program “Horizon 2020” and the Ministry of Education will present a Case Study and realize a Simulation Team Exercise, based on the European Commission framework.
A key success factor will be the integration of the Danube Strategy major objectives with the “Programme Horizon 2020”, in order to establish new partnerships, synergies and concrete solutions. The participants will have the opportunity to better understand in practice what means “Danube added value impact” and how to foster their current logistic and knowledge capabilities in order to face the new EU competitiveness trends of the entire global market.
Speakers & Guests:
- Mr. Adrian PASCU – EU Advisor to the Contact Point of the “Programme Horizon 2020” for Romania
- Mrs. Olivia COMSA – European Commission Expert /Researcher, CITON – Center of Technology and Engineering for Nuclear Projects
11.30 – 13.00 Project Market Place – “Face-to-face” business negotiations for project consortia, established in advance by interested stakeholders/participants.
Practically, we propose a number of 8 round-tables, where moderators will shortly present project ideas and related initiatives in order to identify most suitable interested stakeholders and consortia partners for the up-coming opportunities, calls and common EUSDR major projects. Complete information about the structure of the round-tables.