Activities, projects, permanent networks
Chronology of main activities and projects
Since March 1997, the foundation deployed a large number of events, conferences, training sessions, campaigns and Round-Tables. Here is a chronological list of the main activities and projects organised by the EUROLINK - House of Europe Foundation.
Current and future projects
The following projects and activities are being deployed or will take place during 2011. For a detailed calendar of events, please contact our secretariat.
- Mid-term online Courses dedicated to Experts and Consultants on Structural Funds Projects (Group XVIII: July-October 2011);
- EUROPEAN MARITIME DAY - a series of events dedicated to the European Maritime Day (19-21 May 2011);
- EUROLINK Centre of Excellence for young graduates and professionals
- Knowledge Management Community in Romania.
- European Competition and Competitiveness Day in Romania (seventh edition) - annual event (October-November 2011).
National Programme for the training of Experts and Consultants on the Management of Structural Funds Projects;
Strategic Partners Consortium - consultancy in European projects;
National Experts and Consultants Database for projects financed by the European Union.
European Competition and Competitiveness Day in Romania
- annual event dedicated to the relation: competition-competitiveness-consumer;
Lobby Office - Department of Public Relations and Lobby (Bucharest/Brussels).
Hospitality Centre - a non-profit program of information, assistance and counseling, designed for European businessmen living in Romania.
For more details about EUROLINK - House of Europe please feel free to Contact us!